In 2006, creative director Jae Huh and artist Jean Jullien met at Central Saint Martins. The two became fast friends and then, collaborators, working on a number of projects.
The name NouNou is a combination of the French world nous, meaning we, and 'NuNu,' which is the nickname that Jae's daughter gave Jean's son, Lou. All NouNou products are designed by Jean in France and developed and sold in limited quantities by Jae in Korea. The two aim to both produce and sell the collections locally — sourcing good, local materials, using friends as models, and selling the collections through limited pop–ups around Seoul and through Jae's company.
Monday - Friday (11:00 - 16:00 )
Tue - Sat ( 11:00 - 6:00 )
Address: 1F, 377 Sowol-ro, Yongsan-gu, Seoul, South Korea 04340
Shipping & Tax
It will be dispatched within 7-10 days from the payment date (excluding weekends and holidays)
All countries are DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid): the indicated price of the products does not include taxes and VAT. The recipient is responsible for all import fees, custom taxes, and local taxes imposed by the country where the shipment is made. The payment of these taxes is required to relieve the order from customs charges.
We cannot predict the exact amount to be paid for taxes and customs; therefore, we ask that you check before placing an order. In any case, the courier can present you with a separate invoice for the local taxes that need to be paid.
Exchange & Return
• If you change your mind about your order, please contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) within 5 days after receiving it. Please provide the order number and the reason for the return.
• Orders cannot be canceled after being handed over to the warehouse.
• Once we receive your email regarding a return or exchange, our customer service team will contact you via email or phone.
• Returned items must be in their original condition, including tags and packaging. Don't forget to include a note with your order number and name.
• Please note that returns are accepted ONLY if you have followed the instructions above and your return request has been approved by our staff. Returns sent to us without prior consent will not be accepted.
• Shipping fees for returns caused by our fault will be covered by the company. However, in other cases, the initial shipping fee plus the return fee will be charged. The return fee may vary and depends on the local FedEx pricing.
We accept return/ refund if:
• You receive a product different from your order
• You receive a defective product.
We do not accept return/ refund if:
• You are returning the items just because you changed your mind (on size, color, etc.) – you are returning rings, stools or any other accessories
• The products are damaged due to your mishandling
• Your return request is not approved by our staff
• Please note that we may not be able to process the refund for your missing item if you lose or damage any packag- ing material.
Handle with care
• Make sure to use the laundry net because you may get a rash while washing.
• Be careful not to cause any splashes depending on product characteristics.
• Failure to do so may result in dyeing residue and inflammation of other products. - Do not over-pull the wrist and neck areas as they may stretch.
• Wear it with care as it may cause lint phenomenon due to severe friction.
• If the product is wet from sweat, please wash it immediately as it may cause partial bleaching.
• We shall not be liable for damages caused by consumer carelessness or for deformation caused by improper washing.
• Due to the nature of manual work, there may be very small scratches, which are not subject to exchange or refund.
• Printing may be erased when dishwasher or lemon acid detergent is used.
• Because it is not a heat-resistant glass product, please avoid sterilizing it with hot water.
• Due to the nature of glass and glass, there may be wrinkles, agglomeration, or bubbles of glass on the entrance surface. This is a normal product that does not have any problems in using the product as it is a phenomenon that can occur. In addition, exchange/refund is not possible due to this.
• When printing on glass cups, scale may occur while drying the cup.
• Do not use for heating in a microwave oven, oven, dishwasher, etc., and be careful of rapid heating/cooling.
•[Ceramics] We do not accept more than two sets per order for the risk of damage.
Lesconil Co,. Ltd. / 377, Sowol-ro, Yongsan-gu, Seoul, Korea